Re: [SCA-Archery] Shameless plug for Veteran's Day

  • mark s graves
    Message 1 of 4 , Nov 11, 2003
      It is not so shameless. We owe the veterans a lot. I am very proud that
      my two great-grandfathers, two grandfathers, two great uncles and my
      father all served this country. I salute you all for the sacrafice you
      havwe made for this land. Without you we would not have the freedom to
      agree or disagree.....Let freedom ring.....Thanks veterans.....William
      Ross of Skye.

      Surf the web up to FIVE TIMES FASTER!