Re: [SCA-Archery] Shameless plug for Veteran's Day

  • James C. Wolf
    Message 1 of 4 , Nov 11, 2003
      My Lord Godwin, I do not know you, but, on this day, we are brothers. An
      old Navy swabbie greets all his brothers and sisters in arms on OUR day.

      Highest regards,
      Felix Gruenstrasse, Boga Fyrdman, Calontier
      MKA
      FTG2c James Wolf

      Quantum Mechanics...the dreams that stuff is made of

      Surf the web up to FIVE TIMES FASTER!
    • mark s graves
      Message 2 of 4 , Nov 11, 2003
        It is not so shameless. We owe the veterans a lot. I am very proud that
        my two great-grandfathers, two grandfathers, two great uncles and my
        father all served this country. I salute you all for the sacrafice you
        havwe made for this land. Without you we would not have the freedom to
        agree or disagree.....Let freedom ring.....Thanks veterans.....William
        Ross of Skye.

        Surf the web up to FIVE TIMES FASTER!