Re: [SCA-Archery] Shameless plug for Veteran's Day

  • HL Agnarr Thorvaldsson
    Message 1 of 4 , Nov 11, 2003
      Godwin I wish I could have said it as well as you.

      Thanks.

      Agnarr Thorvaldsson & Inanna Freyasdottier
      Crossrode Keep, Ansteorra

      MKA: Robert & Linda Black
      Both US Army Veterans

      Message 2 of 4 , Nov 11, 2003
        My Lord Godwin, I do not know you, but, on this day, we are brothers. An
        old Navy swabbie greets all his brothers and sisters in arms on OUR day.

        Highest regards,
        Felix Gruenstrasse, Boga Fyrdman, Calontier
        MKA
        FTG2c James Wolf

        Quantum Mechanics...the dreams that stuff is made of

        Surf the web up to FIVE TIMES FASTER!
      • mark s graves
        Message 3 of 4 , Nov 11, 2003
          It is not so shameless. We owe the veterans a lot. I am very proud that
          my two great-grandfathers, two grandfathers, two great uncles and my
          father all served this country. I salute you all for the sacrafice you
          havwe made for this land. Without you we would not have the freedom to
          agree or disagree.....Let freedom ring.....Thanks veterans.....William
          Ross of Skye.

          Surf the web up to FIVE TIMES FASTER!