Pics of Dragonsspine's winter archery range

  • James
    Message 1 of 4 , Nov 5, 2003
      Here are some pics of the new archery range that Dragonsspine is
      going to be using for the winter and maybe beyond.

      http://community.webshots.com/user/brummets

      YIS

      Lord Mac Con man Conaill of Clan MacDonald
    • Yama Kaminari no Date Saburou Yukiie
      Message 2 of 4 , Nov 8, 2003
        Greetings, tomodachi,

        Please forgive if you have seen this question before...

        As you all may have gathered from my previous postings, I have a
        strong interest in the archery aspect of Samurai life...
        I have made a pair of silk gloves with a reenforced thumb ring for
        shooting archery and still being able to hold and work a katana...
        I like how they handle very much,but I have a question...
        When were these style gloves in vogue? Are they post reformation/post
        period things, or were they around in period? I know composite gloves
        were in use, in period, (made from doe skin and silk) but I do not
        know when all silk gloves, or all silk gloves with minor leather
        reenforcements were used...
        Klaus? Any ideas? Anybody?

        Date Saburou Yukiie
        Yama Kaminari Ryu
        Shi wa hei to de aru
        ...all are equal in the grave...
        http://www.kabutographics.com (under reconstruction)
        kabuto@...
      • Yama Kaminari no Date Saburou Yukiie
        Message 3 of 4 , Nov 10, 2003
          Konnichi wa, tomodachi,
          I would like to extend a handshake and say happy birthday to any
          members of this list who are current or former Marines, as well
          as to any that have passed before us.
          Semper Fi, Marines.

          Christopher Wright, USMC (former) 2311

          Date Saburou Yukiie
          Yama Kaminari Ryu
          shi wa hei to de aru - all are equal in the grave...
          http://www.kabutographics.com (under reconstruction)
          kabuto@...
        • Harry Bilings
          Message 4 of 4 , Nov 10, 2003
            happy birthday
            plachoya USMC uncle sams misguided children

            humble archer
            Ravens Fort Ansteorra

            >Konnichi wa, tomodachi,
            >I would like to extend a handshake and say happy birthday to any
            >members of this list who are current or former Marines, as well
            >as to any that have passed before us.
            >Semper Fi, Marines.
            >

            >Christopher Wright, USMC (former) 2311

            Crave some Miles Davis or Grateful Dead? Your old favorites are always
            playing on MSN Radio Plus. Trial month free!