Fwd: Re: Estrella War Prize Shoots

  • Ian Griffen
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 3, 2003
      I was asked to forward the following missive. I hope most of you will come and join us this Feburary.

      Ian Griffen

      Wendy Rae Kiernan <wendyraek@...> wrote:

      PRIZES!!!!!

      Prepare for War! Archery at Estrella War XX looks to be very fun and challenging.

      Along with the war point there will be opportunities to win various prizes and bragging rights.

      Prize shoots will be held Sunday. If you are interested in organizing and sponsoring a prize shoot stand up and be counted for this year there will be prizes awarded to the gentles running the prize shoots in the following categories:

      Prize shoot with best attendance
      Most imaginative prize shoot
      Most period prize shoot

      Each prize shoot will be allotted a one-hour time block. For more information or to sign up for a time slot please contact Lady Muirenn ingen Thigernain at wendyraek@.... Time slots will be assigned on a first-come first-choice basis.