Re: [SCA-Archery] Re: [SCA-MissileCombat] List Ownership Change ...

  • Wolferam
    Message 1 of 3 , Nov 2, 2003
      I have to say as a relatively new archer, without this list, I would still be in the dark on so many issues and topics. Therefore I too extend my gratetude to Lord Macsen for his fine work on these lists. Thank you Lord Macsen and enjoy a much deserved rest.

      Yama Kaminari no Date Saburou Yukiie <kabuto@...> wrote:
      Macsen,
      You have done much good by starting and maintaining the lists
      you have worked on. It is lamentable that whatever your
      circumstances, that you have found these to be less than
      satisfiying for you.
      Archery is a good thing to be studied, and many people will
      continue to learn from these lists...

      To those running the lists anew...
      Please keep the information free-flowing and on target. Please
      let your thoughts be guided by the spirit of learning, adventure,
      and fun.

      To those on the list mearly seeking knowledge...
      Keep reading...donate if you have answers, and ask if you have
      questions...

      To all...if you enjoy it...keep shooting. Open your eyes and hearts
      and minds...and keep shooting.
      Your arrows will eventually find your marks...your questions will
      be answered...and hopefully, your curiosity will be tickled...such
      that you keep looking...
      There are no perfect shooters...there are no perfect observers....
      and there are no perfect answers...

      Yet...we keep trying...

      Date Saburou Yukiie
      Yama Kaminari Ryu
      Shi wa hei to de aru - all are equal in the grave...
      http://www.kabutographics.com (under reconstruction)
      kabuto@...

      Wolferam von Gorlicz
      Middle Kingdom Field Marshal