List Ownership Change ...

  • Siegfried Sebastian Faust
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 31, 2003
      Greetings unto all assembled ... I was waiting for someone else to make a
      post along these lines as I didn't want to steal anyone's thunder, but it's
      been 'most of a day' and I've already been emailed a few questions, so ...

      As of Today, Macsen chose to give up ownership to the SCA-Archery,
      SCA-Siege, and SCA-MissileCombat mailing lists. He has hosted/owned these
      lists for a LONG LONG time, and we all owe him much for starting these
      lists, and keeping them alive through 3 different server incarnations
      (WyvernHall, eGroups, YahooGroups).

      However, like most things, there reaches a time when someone must move on,
      and Macsen decided that it was time for him to give these up.

      To that note, he selected Sir Jon to be owner of the SCA-MissileCombat
      mailing list; and has graciously allowed myself to take ownership of the
      SCA-Archery, and SCA-Siege lists.

      I cannot speak for Sir Jon, but for myself, I plan to try to keep to
      Macsen's original ideals of the list, and will do what I can to ensure that
      discussions do not go WAAAY off topic, and will be free with the 'moderate'
      button on those that cannot keep their tempers down.

      I hope that I can keep these lists alive and kicking, as there is always a
      wealth of information that passes through them, and it would be shame to
      see them die off.

      In Service, And awaiting an onslaught of e-mail ...
      Siegfried