Winter Challenge information

  • robert1015@juno.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 31, 2003
      Greetings,
      I am writing this on behalf of THL Nigel FitzMaurice concerning
      scores for the Winter Challenge. First off, yes its that time of year,
      the winter Challenge will be starting officially tomorrow Nov. 1st. For
      full details you can find all rules regulations and scores at:
      http://web.raex.com/~obsidian/wint.html One note officially; Nigels home
      computer will be down for a little bit. He will be able to receive
      scores, but will be unable to post anything on the scores website until
      Nov 5ish. If there is something you need to get in hold of him for in a
      pressing manner, he will be periodically checking his mail via public
      sources.

      Remeber, you don't need an average for this shoot, just your high score
      counts. So lets see lots of shooting out there. So far the top number of
      entrants has been 334 shooters... I think we can break that this year..
      how 'bout it??

      Robert Thorne