Feathers in the Gleann

  • Hal B. Clark
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 29, 2003
      Howdy everyone.
      JUst a word to say that I hope on Monday you have to tell your bosses
      that you have to stay home sick because you wore out your string fingers
      at feathers in the Gleann and can't use your hand. WE have a lot of
      shoots planned and hope to have a lot of fun. Withour you guys, it
      won't be near as much fun though so come on down.
      Ben