OT California Fires

  • Carolus Eulenhorst
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 29, 2003
      I know this is off topic for Archery but of serious interest to many in
      the SCA so I am putting this information out. Many of our SCA brethren
      in Caid are affected by the current fires. At least two families have
      lost their homes. We have members who are a major part of a volunteer
      fire department in San Diego and another, William of the Forest who is
      one of our archers, is a firefighter in the Lake Arrowhead area. These
      people need your prayers to whatever power you follow now. They will
      also need help in the future. I have been told members of Calontir and
      Æthelmearc have already asked what is needed and how they can help. If
      anyone wants to participate in this a list group,
      caidassist@yahoogroups.com has been established to coordinate needs and
      donations. Thank you.

      In service to the dream
      Carolus von Eulenhorst