Re: [SCA-Archery] Backstop for crossbow

  • Carolus Eulenhorst
    Message 1 of 4 , Oct 26, 2003
      Putting a layer or 2 of 2" ethafoam (polyethylene foam such as used for
      broadhead targets) works well. I take a couple of pieces to shoots where
      I expect crossbows.

      In service to the dream
      Carolus von Eulenhorst
      eulenhorst@...

      On Sun, 26 Oct 2003 17:19:53 -0800 Mark Hendershott <crimlaw@...>
      writes:
      > Finally finished my crossbow building project and I think it will
      > shoot
      > just fine. Next step is to dig my bolts out of the haybales. What
      >
      > suggestions does the group have for cheap, readily available
      > backstop
      > material for a moderately pwerful crossbow.
      >
      > Simon Sinneghe
      > Briaroak, Summits, An Tir

      Surf the web up to FIVE TIMES FASTER!