Re: [SCA-Archery] [Fwd: [Announcements] President's Report]

  • mark s graves
    Message 1 of 5 , Oct 26, 2003
      I believe when I first became a marshal 10 or so years ago, archery was
      independent of the Earl Marshal then. I like the archers being in
      control, or having more control of our chosen activity. I like archery
      getting away from requiring authorization cards, which seems to come up
      every two or three years. My big question concerns siege weapons and
      thrown weapons. Will these stay with us or will we lose them? William
      Ross of Skye

      Surf the web up to FIVE TIMES FASTER!