RE: [SCA-Archery] Digest Number 1448

  • LAURA KRUTUL
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 26, 2003
      Now that swimming season is over (at least here in the East) I've gotten
      hold of a bunch of the "pool noodle" extruded foam thingies. They are
      about 5 ft. long and only a few inches in circumference - about the size of
      an archer's slot window. The noodles usually have a hole down the center,
      just pop them onto a dowel at different distances and shoot away! Because
      they are 3 dimensional, any shot that hits right at the edge might shoot
      through - but that just adds a little challenge. I've also hung them from
      trees - it's much harder to hit them when they're swinging in the breeze.

      In Service to Crown and Horse...
      Baroness Laurens de Vitrolles