new peerage proposal

  • John Edgerton
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 4, 2000
      New Peerage Proposal

      A proposal for an new peerage to cover areas not fully covered by
      our current SCA -wide award structure, has been put together for
      presentation to the BOD. This proposed additional peerage would cover,
      but not be limited to, prowess and skill in the skills of the field:
      Archery, equestrian activities, the hunt, non tournament war skills(such
      as siege, missile combat, pike, scouting, etc), rapier combat and thrown
      weapons.

      A copy of the proposal is available at:

      http://web.raex.com/~obsidian/4Peer.html

      If you do not have web access you can obtain a copy by Email. by sending a
      blank request to:

      sirjon@...

      with - proposal copy - in the subject line.

      A copy may also be obtained by sending a SASE, business size, to:

      Sir Jon Fitz-Rauf
      c/o John R. Edgerton
      7662 Wells Ave
      Newark, CA