Re: Archery Ranges

  • James W. Pratt Jr.
    Message 1 of 7 , Jan 3, 2000
      Greetings Pandora

      Try the Gwytarian Winter Round, you will make half your own targets, is shot
      at 20 yards, which is easy to set up inside and out. SEE:
      http://web.raex.com/~obsidian/scores.html There is also a crossbow only
      winter round that feels very period.

      James Cunningham

      >From: PJ Boosinger <pjboosinger@...>
      >
      >I am new to this list (and haven't archered since
      >many, many moons past).
      >Have several acres and would like to set up an archery
      >range: outdoor & possibly indoor.
      >Any sources or recommendations on size allocations,
      >equipment, etc would be very much appreciated.
      >
      >Pandora
      >PJBoosinger@...

    • PJ Boosinger
      Message 2 of 7 , Jan 4, 2000
        "Your address would help those of us who may be able
        to help...decide." Brad

        I live at 1267 NE E Hwy, Knob Noster, MO (NE Johnson
        County) in Calontir. I have a little over 60 acres.
        Excluding the farmed areas, about 10-15 that seem
        suitable for archery and/or other SCA type use.

        Pandora
        PJBoosinger@...

        Message 3 of 7 , Jan 4, 2000
          Hey Pandora,

          Who is Brad?
          Parthalan

          --- PJ Boosinger <pjboosinger@...> wrote:
          > From: PJ Boosinger <pjboosinger@...>
          >
          > "Your address would help those of us who may be able
          > to help...decide." Brad
          >
          > I live at 1267 NE E Hwy, Knob Noster, MO (NE
          > Johnson
          > County) in Calontir. I have a little over 60 acres.
          >
          > Excluding the farmed areas, about 10-15 that seem
          > suitable for archery and/or other SCA type use.
          >
          > Pandora
          > PJBoosinger@...

          > http://messenger.yahoo.com

          > ----------------------------
          >
          > Get great offers on top-notch products that match
          > your interests!
          > Sign up for eLerts at:
          > ">Click Here</a>

          http://messenger.yahoo.com
        • Brad Boda d'Aylward
          Message 4 of 7 , Jan 6, 2000
            Will and Tracy Guthrie wrote:

            > From: Will and Tracy Guthrie <rose_n_bold@...>
            >
            > Hey Pandora,
            >
            > Who is Brad?
            > Parthalan

            Lord Brad Boda D'Aylward (AoA, OGA)
            AEthelmearc Regional Lt. Gen. Archery Marshal
            AEthelmearc Regional Combat Archery Marshal
            Shire of Abhainn Ciach Ghlais
            Flirtmeister <G>

            That's me.
          • PJ Boosinger
            Message 5 of 7 , Jan 6, 2000
              Thanks for all the great info to help me get started
              on my archery range.

              Pandora

              http://im.yahoo.com