Re: SIZE AND AVAILABILTY OF TARGETS (fwd)

  • Karl Sandhoff
    Message 1 of 5 , Jan 3, 2000
      Seen 40cm targets. Seen 60cm targets. In over 30 years of shooting I've
      never seen 50cm targets. They'ry not listed in NAA or FITA handbooks I
      have or in any of my catalogs.
      Carolus von Eulenhorst

      On Mon, 3 Jan 2000 12:18:21 -0800 (PST) John Edgerton <sirjon@...>
      writes:
      >From: John Edgerton <sirjon@...>
      >
      >Anyone have a source for the 50 cm targets in his area?
      >
      >Jon

      Juno now offers FREE Internet Access!
      http://dl.www.juno.com/get/tagj.