Re: [SCA-Archery] Painting over a logo on my new bow

  • joseph wedel
    Message 1 of 4 , Oct 19, 2003
      It will realy depend on what the limbs are finished with to know what to cover the logo with.

      Joseph McCoy

      Clan McCoy

      Nick <nick.baldock@...> wrote:
      Hiya All,

      Brand new archer here.

      I just brought a nice 2nd hand Bullseye recurve bow to learn with.

      It's a nice bow, but has a lovely big red "INTERNATURE" logo on the
      front of the top limb for all to see.

      I don't mind it too much as I'm very glad to just have a bow.

      But SHE who must be obeyed (my wife) wants me to paint over the logo.

      What I want/need to know is...am I going to damage the bow if I do
      this?

      If it is possible to be done, what sort of paint should I use.

      Thanks for any help you can give

      Yours etc

      Kaspar Von Helmstadd

      Barony of Ildhafn