Re: [SCA-Archery] Re: article on arrowhead construction

  • Carl West
    Message 1 of 5 , Oct 15, 2003
      Sun Lu-shan wrote:

      > Hi Fritz,
      >
      > I like your videos there. Unfortunately, the text file is missing,
      > and the 3rd video is somewhat corrupted. I'm interested in seeing
      > these files if you restore them - some of us here will try our luck
      > at making bodkins soon.

      "madmarcus" pointed out the lack of the text file. It got lost in the file-shuffle resulting from my ISP changing their name. Again.

      It's up now.

      The third video is permanently corrupted. You are actually missing very little. The info is there in the (newly re-uploaded) text file.

      -- Fritz

      If you try to 'reply' to me without fixing the dot, your reply
      will go into a 'special' mailbox reserved for spam. See below.

      --
      Carl West carlDOTwest@... http://carl.west.home.comcast.net

      As always, put on rubber gloves, wear eye protection, stand on an electrically insulating mat, dress in old clothes, avoid electrical shock by working with one hand in your pocket, and do it outdoors in a well ventilated area. Lastly, to avoid personal injury, have it done professionally.
      - http://www.homemetalshopclub.org
    • Mike O'Toole
      Message 2 of 5 , Oct 22, 2003
        John Edgerton wrote:

        > Just ran across an interesting article on arrowhead construction on line.
        >
        > http://64.176.180.203/arrowhead.htm
        >
        > Jon

        Looks great, I only wish I would have seen this before I took my
        blacksmithing class a couple of weeks ago.

        Mike

        --
        "He who works with his hands is a laborer.
        He who works with his hands and his head is a craftsman.

        St. Francis of Assissi