Re: RE: SIZE AND AVAILABILTY OF TARGETS (fwd)

  • Bob Leaf
    Message 1 of 5 , Jan 3, 2000
      You might try www.3riversarchery.com they had some at one time on their web
      site

      Lord Duncan Wallensis
      ----------
      > From: John Edgerton <sirjon@...>
      > To: sca archery <sca-archery@onelist.com>
      > Subject: [SCA-Archery] RE: SIZE AND AVAILABILTY OF TARGETS (fwd)
      > Date: Monday, January 03, 2000 1:18 PM
      >
      > From: John Edgerton <sirjon@...>
      >
      > Anyone have a source for the 50 cm targets in his area?
      >
      > Jon

    • Karl Sandhoff
      Message 2 of 5 , Jan 3, 2000
        Seen 40cm targets. Seen 60cm targets. In over 30 years of shooting I've
        never seen 50cm targets. They'ry not listed in NAA or FITA handbooks I
        have or in any of my catalogs.
        Carolus von Eulenhorst

        On Mon, 3 Jan 2000 12:18:21 -0800 (PST) John Edgerton <sirjon@...>
        writes:
        >From: John Edgerton <sirjon@...>
        >
        >Anyone have a source for the 50 cm targets in his area?
        >
        >Jon

        Juno now offers FREE Internet Access!
        http://dl.www.juno.com/get/tagj.
      • Hugh Wayne Morris
        Message 3 of 5 , Jan 3, 2000
          Why does he need a 50 cm target?
          The Winter shoot uses 40 cm and the Royal Round and IKAC use a 60 cm.

          Loric

          > From: John Edgerton <sirjon@...>
          >
          > Anyone have a source for the 50 cm targets in his area?
          >
          > Jon
          >

          > To Sir John Edgerton:
          > My Lord , There seems to be some difference of opionion
          > as to what is the official archery target size. In this area
          > we have archery shops that carry 40 cm & 60 cm targets.
          > I don't mind shooting at the 40cm target, but not if others
          > are shooting at the larger ones. We have been unable to
          > locate a source for the 50 cm. targets. If there are targets
          > available inthe 50 cm size, if you could tell us where to order
          > them it would be a big help.
          > Thanks for your help. Baron Talmon Parker,
          > TT_ANN@ HOTMAIL.COM Ansteorra.
          > Canton of Gates Edge.
          > MKA>T.T. Parker 36227 Mildred Ln
          > Pinehurst, Tx, 77362

        • John Edgerton
          Message 4 of 5 , Jan 3, 2000
            Greetings

            Please note that this was a forwarded post from the Rialto. If you wish
            to repond to the sender, you will use his address as well. :-)