period gloves

  • RJ Bachner
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 15, 2003
      Hello all, I was just perusing Carl west's web page, well really a web photo more than a page but
      anyways, and he has a big pic of a glove he made that could look period but as he says cannot
      document it at all.

      is there any record we know of of archery gloves? I have some references in my copy of the boyers
      bible of some bracers of historical note but no mention of gloves that I recall.

      personnnaly I am looking for some very early period mentions but have little hope in that.

      Herre Ragi "warm Bear" Wul├×arsson of the shire, Isle du Dragon Dormant.
      (Sometimes known as RJ Bachner)

      Northern shores, East Kingdom SCA.
      ragi@...

      Come visit the Archery diy Pages @