Feathers in the Gleann

  • Hal B. Clark
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 11, 2003
      The Shire of Gleann Medonach will host "FEATHERS IN THE GLEANN" at the
      Bowmaster Range in Artesia,NM. This will be a one day event with the
      emphasis on Archery. We will start at 10:00AM November 1 and shoot till
      dark. Courses will include pop-in-jay, IKAC/RR Golf, Walk and Shoot,
      Flying dragon, and manymore.
      IF enough properly equipped combat archers attend, we will have a combat
      archers last man standing tournament.

      Come on down for a fun filled day. Crash space is available.
      Walk Tall.
      Baron Ben
    • Hal B. Clark
      Message 2 of 2 , Oct 29, 2003
        Howdy everyone.
        JUst a word to say that I hope on Monday you have to tell your bosses
        that you have to stay home sick because you wore out your string fingers
        at feathers in the Gleann and can't use your hand. WE have a lot of
        shoots planned and hope to have a lot of fun. Withour you guys, it
        won't be near as much fun though so come on down.
        Ben