RE: [SCA-Archery] Ah-koh all

  • Rob A
    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 9, 2003
      Hi, and welcome

      from my research, i have found that the archers in Scotland were more around
      the Jedburgh and Borders area, "lowland" (although trekking across the
      borders hills is anything but lowland).
      Check out Holyrood Palace (Queen Mums old palace) or Edinburgh Castle
      Armory. I do believe that there were notes about 14th century longbows being
      used.

      Robert