Event announcement - HOS3

  • Gerard
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 4, 2003
      The Shire of Stormvale would like to invite you to join the festivities at
      our
      Harvest of Souls III

      November 1, 2003

      Follow Dante’s epic journey into the Inferno and back. Everyone, heavy
      weapons fighters, fencers, archers, and non-combatants, will participate
      evenly in this multiple part quest.

      Fighting for heavy and light
      Lost souls quest
      Demons archery shoot
      Games of chance
      And more!

      After the passage, join us for an incredible themed feast and masked ball.

      Site fee: $6 ($3 non-member tax) BUT! Come dressed as your favorite person
      from antiquity (pre-SCA period) and save $2!

      Feast fee: $8 Limited to 40 seats.

      Make checks payable to SCA Inc.- Shire of Stormvale

      This is a wet site! Bring your favorite liquid beverages.
      Merchants are welcome! Please contact the autocrat ahead of time with any
      questions.

      The Harvest of Souls site is located at:
      Swartz Creek American Legion Hall
      3440 Morrish Road
      Swartz Creek, MI

      Site Opens: 10 a.m. Closes: approximately midnight.

      Contacts:
      Autocrat and Reservations:
      Lord Gerard von Lowenstein (Lee Hillier)
      e-mail: gerardvl@...

      Head Chef and Dietary Concerns:
      Lord Balian de Brionne (Roger Jordan)
      e-mail: balian@...

      Directions:
      Take I-75 or US-23 to I-69 in Flint. Turn west on 69 and continue to exit
      128, Morrish Rd. Take Morrish Road north approximately 1/2 mile. The
      American Legion Hall is on the left side of the road. Look for the SCA
      signs.

      Full details on the event can be found on our website
      http://www.midrealm.org/stormvale/hos/

      Thank you for your patience with my announcement,

      Gerard von Lowenstein
      Autocrat – HOS3