Re: Greetings Fellow Archer

  • Godwin fitzGilbert de Striguil
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 4, 2003
      > Greetings Godwin & Thank you!
      > I hail from AEthelmearc, (Shire of Sylvan Glen), and have been an
      > archer since I picked up a bow at AEthelmearc's War Practice in March.
      > I was instantly addicted!!
      > Alquawen

      Yes, it does have that affect on some people. :) When the archery bug
      bites, it usually bites hard ;)

      So welcome again to the list, and to SCA archery. Any questions, just
      post them here, and you'll get answer from all over, with different
      views and notions, and that's what makes this list great. You can try
      different things until you find the right ones for you.

      Godwin
      (who hails from Artemisia, Barony of Arn Hold.)
    • Alquawen the Archer
      Message 2 of 2 , Oct 5, 2003
        Thank you again for the warm welcome! I'm sure that I will enjoy it
        here!

        Alquawen : )

        --- In SCA-Archery@yahoogroups.com, Godwin fitzGilbert de Striguil