Greetings Fellow Archers

  • Alquawen the Archer
    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 2, 2003
      Just wanted to say 'Hi' since I am new here....Alquawen
    • Godwin fitzGilbert de Striguil
      Message 2 of 3 , Oct 3, 2003
        --- In SCA-Archery@yahoogroups.com, "Alquawen the Archer"
        <alquawen_greenleaf@y...> wrote:
        > Just wanted to say 'Hi' since I am new here....Alquawen

        Welcome, welcome Alquawen.

        From where do you hail? -and- How long have you been an archer?

        Godwin
      • Alquawen the Archer
        Message 3 of 3 , Oct 3, 2003
          Greetings Godwin & Thank you!
          I hail from AEthelmearc, (Shire of Sylvan Glen), and have been an
          archer since I picked up a bow at AEthelmearc's War Practice in March.
          I was instantly addicted!!
          Alquawen

          --- In SCA-Archery@yahoogroups.com, "Godwin fitzGilbert de Striguil"