Re: Archery Ranges

  • PJ Boosinger
    Message 1 of 7 , Jan 3, 2000
      I am new to this list (and haven't archered since
      many, many moons past).
      Have several acres and would like to set up an archery
      range: outdoor & possibly indoor.
      Any sources or recommendations on size allocations,
      equipment, etc would be very much appreciated.

      Pandora
      PJBoosinger@...

      http://messenger.yahoo.com
    • Brad Boda d'Aylward
      Message 2 of 7 , Jan 3, 2000
        Your address would help those of us who may be able to help...decide.

        Brad

        PJ Boosinger wrote:

        > From: PJ Boosinger <pjboosinger@...>
        >
        > I am new to this list (and haven't archered since
        > many, many moons past).
        > Have several acres and would like to set up an archery
        > range: outdoor & possibly indoor.
        > Any sources or recommendations on size allocations,
        > equipment, etc would be very much appreciated.
        >
        > Pandora
        > PJBoosinger@...

      • James W. Pratt Jr.
        Message 3 of 7 , Jan 3, 2000
          Greetings Pandora

          Try the Gwytarian Winter Round, you will make half your own targets, is shot
          at 20 yards, which is easy to set up inside and out. SEE:
          http://web.raex.com/~obsidian/scores.html There is also a crossbow only
          winter round that feels very period.

          James Cunningham

          >From: PJ Boosinger <pjboosinger@...>
          >
          >I am new to this list (and haven't archered since
          >many, many moons past).
          >Have several acres and would like to set up an archery
          >range: outdoor & possibly indoor.
          >Any sources or recommendations on size allocations,
          >equipment, etc would be very much appreciated.
          >
          >Pandora
          >PJBoosinger@...

        • PJ Boosinger
          Message 4 of 7 , Jan 4, 2000
            "Your address would help those of us who may be able
            to help...decide." Brad

            I live at 1267 NE E Hwy, Knob Noster, MO (NE Johnson
            County) in Calontir. I have a little over 60 acres.
            Excluding the farmed areas, about 10-15 that seem
            suitable for archery and/or other SCA type use.

            Pandora
            PJBoosinger@...

            Message 5 of 7 , Jan 4, 2000
              Hey Pandora,

              Who is Brad?
              Parthalan

              --- PJ Boosinger <pjboosinger@...> wrote:
              > From: PJ Boosinger <pjboosinger@...>
              >
              > "Your address would help those of us who may be able
              > to help...decide." Brad
              >
              > I live at 1267 NE E Hwy, Knob Noster, MO (NE
              > Johnson
              > County) in Calontir. I have a little over 60 acres.
              >
              > Excluding the farmed areas, about 10-15 that seem
              > suitable for archery and/or other SCA type use.
              >
              > Pandora
              > PJBoosinger@...

              > http://messenger.yahoo.com

              > ----------------------------
              >
              > Get great offers on top-notch products that match
              > your interests!
              > Sign up for eLerts at:
              > ">Click Here</a>

              http://messenger.yahoo.com
            • Brad Boda d'Aylward
              Message 6 of 7 , Jan 6, 2000
                Will and Tracy Guthrie wrote:

                > From: Will and Tracy Guthrie <rose_n_bold@...>
                >
                > Hey Pandora,
                >
                > Who is Brad?
                > Parthalan

                Lord Brad Boda D'Aylward (AoA, OGA)
                AEthelmearc Regional Lt. Gen. Archery Marshal
                AEthelmearc Regional Combat Archery Marshal
                Shire of Abhainn Ciach Ghlais
                Flirtmeister <G>

                That's me.
              • PJ Boosinger
                Message 7 of 7 , Jan 6, 2000
                  Thanks for all the great info to help me get started
                  on my archery range.

                  Pandora

                  http://im.yahoo.com