(fwd) Horn bow bracing and balancing (fwd)

  • John Edgerton
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 2, 2000
      From: "Thomas Duvernay" <tduve@northlink.[remove].net>
      Newsgroups: alt.archery,rec.sport.archery
      Subject: Horn bow bracing and balancing
      Date: Sun, 2 Jan 2000 18:59:10 -0000

      My son translated the directions for bracing and balancing the Korean horn
      bow from a Korean-language archery site. It includes pictures and is from a
      seminar that was conducted this past spring by my horn bowyer friend,
      Geuk-hwan Park.

      The pics are a bit dark, so you might like to download them and lighten them
      up a bit for your own use (I will lighten them on the site when I get a bit
      more time). The translation is direct, so some parts were a bit difficult to
      put into English (I'll try and clean it up later, also).

      -- end of forwarded message --