Re: Deaf archers was - Disabilities and archery (fwd)

  • D Humberson
    Message 1 of 14 , Dec 29, 1999
      No problem, Ayesha, I just thought hotmail had dropped the ball again: I
      have had posts appear days later on this list, and others I knew about only
      through their inclusion in replies. I've been following the thread with
      interest, and may well make a version of the bicycle flag for my practice
      range next year.

      Ragnar Ketilsson