Re: Crossbow questions

  • GR Auklandus
    Message 1 of 5 , Dec 27, 1999
      > Would this be the type with the wooden stock and aluminum prod? If so, I
      > have one. It works very well for me.
      OK, thanks.

      > A friend had a string made for it at a local archery shop.
      I found a 32" string at the local Sports Authority that seems to work at short range. I
      need to try it at 20 yards. One of our locals made one for another Powermaster and he
      says he'll make one for me.

      > The only thing that concerns me is a couple of the
      > springs in the trigger workings. They are very small and they appear to be
      > riveted somehow, so I don't know how I will replace them once they go.
      I only found one spring and it doesn't appear to be riveted. I'll have to look again.

      BTW, does anyone know what that type of release is called? If I'm going to do the
      challenge I need to find out so I can specify. Thanks.

      > Good luck,
      > Conall
      Thanks,
      Griffin