14th Century German Archery

  • Lord Wolferam
    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 25, 2003
      Greetings

      I have been doing searches all day without any luck. Could anyone help me find info on archery during during the 14th Century in and around German? So far I've only been able to find modern archery clubs in Germany. I would be most appreciative of any help.

      Wolferam

    • Seán Moore
      Message 2 of 3 , Aug 26, 2003
        Try the following link:

        http://www.karfunkel.de/

        You may be able to join their forum/ mailingf list and get the information
        you need.

        Se�n the Archer

        http://www.msn.co.uk/messenger
      • Lord Wolferam