warrants,etc.

  • banzhof
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 26, 2003
      Nigel,

      In the chaos of Pennsic, I never got back with you to get the oaken region
      warrants. Will you be at Harvest Day or at Coronation? I will be at
      Harvest Day, Dorinda will be at Coronation and we could get them from you at
      that time.

      Also, can you at the same time provide warrants for the new marshals not yet
      in the data base? If yes, I will send you a list of the names. I am still
      working on the problem of entering info into the data base-Taffy is sure it
      is an incompatability between Mac's and the platform he used for the data
      base.

      Lastly, do you have the woods walk scores? Ragnar K. and I were interested
      in knowing our scores vs the evil empire's on each of the positions to see
      if we can identify specific things to work on with our archers.

      Your obedient(more or less) servant,

      Alan