Was: My bow just....Now: Pacific Yew staves

  • Godwin fitzGilbert de Strigoil
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 8, 2003
      > Message: 4
      > Date: Thu, 7 Aug 2003 09:23:40 EDT
      > From: badger5149@...
      > Subject: Re: My bow just arrived

      -snip-
      > Congratulations Lady, I just ordered an osage arange stav, hopefully I will
      > soon have a new long bow to show off. If anyone knows any good sources for
      > pacific yew stavs would like to hear from you. Badger

      Try:

      www.selfbow.com

      That's where I made my bow, in one of Jay's classes. For those who
      remember his dad, his dad is Glenn St. Charles.
      Jay has run a bow building business for several years now, and the
      business is called "Pacific Yew Inc."

      I'm not sure if Jay would sell a yew stave, but you never know until you
      ask him... but I know that the family store in Seattle did have some
      last time I was there:

      www.nwarchery.com/door/

      Godwin