RE: [SCA-Archery] Arrow Building

  • Joe Irvine
    Message 1 of 7 , Aug 7, 2003
      Intereting thought... I shoot lefty with left helical feathers.. it poses no
      problem whatsoever- its really personal preference whether you shoot right
      or left, and really doesn't make any difference from what I have seen.. I
      shoot the same arrows both left and right handed.

      Yours in Service

      Dierk zem Grauen Wolf