Marshals Meeting

  • kmcwhyte
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 6, 2003
      Sorry if this has come up before, and I may have missed it...

      I've been off-list for a while now, and wondered if anyone may know
      of when the marshals meeting is this Pennsic, and what time?

      I remember it being around Sunday last year, but I'd like to know for
      certain before we leave Saturday morning for War (so if I have to
      reschedule a workshop I'm running on Sunday, there will be time
      enough to notify everyone).

      Thanks,

      Kayleigh McWhyte
    • Bruce R. Gordon
      Message 2 of 2 , Aug 7, 2003
        Greetings
        My first marshal's meeting will be tomorrow (Fri. Aug 8) at 5 pm.
        I will hold a second one for later arrivals on Monday, Aug. 11, also at
        5 pm.

        Nigel FitzMaurice, Midrealm AG

        http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

        --