Re: (fwd) Disabilities and archery (fwd)

  • AMENSEYA@xxx.xxx
    Message 1 of 3 , Dec 24, 1999
      Sir Jon,

      My husband and I have started a crossbow company in the Principality of
      the Northshield. We don't limit it to those who shoot but also want those
      with the book knowledge about crossbows to join.

      If anyone out there wants information they should contact me privately at
      AMENSEYA@...

      Lady Ayesha of the Flowing Sands/Christine A. Barzone