Thank you

  • Tami
    Message 1 of 7 , Aug 4, 2003
      I want to thank all of you that answered my post I will look into e-
      bay and the 3riversarchery for my arrows.

      Lady Fortunata
    • Tami
      Message 2 of 7 , Aug 5, 2003
        I would like to thank everyone that answered my post, you all have
        given me some direction to look for my arrows.

        Lady Fortunata
      • ranulfmayle
        Message 3 of 7 , Dec 27, 2006
          Thank you all for your advice and the benefit of your experience. I
          do have a couple of reasonably local archers whom I believe should be
          able to assist me. The problem is getting with them in person as I
          currently work evenings with rotating days off. I just wanted to get
          a head start and not walk into a conversation about creating a bow
          completely blind. You all have given me much food for thought and it
          is greatly appreciated.
        • Jonas Poore

            Message 5 of 7 , Oct 30, 2007
              Greetings, all!

              If I haven't said this before, please excuse me. It's hard for me to get
              time to write to this list. I want to thank all of you for you kindnesses
              and the fantastic petition that was put together. I just read it two weeks
              ago.

              For those that do not know, I was on the voting list for Midrealm to become
              a Pelican for service for Archery these past years. However, there were
              several Eastern Marshals this past Pennsic who put together a petition to
              Their Majesties of the Midrealm to ask them to elevate me into this order.
              Master Mark Squirrelsbane, Mistress Baroness Tamar of the East instigated
              this, and had about 100 signatures from the Pennsic Ranges that were from
              all Kingdoms, Archery Marshals, Archers, Populace and Peers. Mistresses
              Tamar, Pagean and another Pelican from the East, left the Pennsic Archery
              Championships to go to the Midrealm Pelican meeting with the signed
              petition. Mistress Tamar managed to get this done while I was at the ranges
              and I never noticed anything odd. That night, they tricked me into Midrealm
              Royal, where I was put on vigil (about 9pm). I had planned on going to
              Philips (East Marshal) vigil..

              To make a long story short, Thursday at Midrealm court, preceded by the
              Greenwood Company, Scarlet Guard and other Archery Marshals and Archers with
              full gear from The West, Aethelmearc, Atlantia, East, Midrealm, Ealdomere
              and others, I walked into court followed by my family and Household (Duke
              Syr Talymar's and I was elevated.

              My heart sang as I walked, not that I was receiving this honor, but that all
              the hard work that everyone had done and the honor they were giving me by
              attending Midrealm Court. Afterwards, there was a wine and cheese revel at
              my encampment, prepared and hosted by my Mistress Melisande and Mistress
              Nichola Halden which was open to everyone who participated. (There were two
              other revels nearby, so people floated between the three.) For all the
              friends that were there Thank you! For those that couldn't go to Pennsic,
              you were sorely missed.

              Yours in Service,

              Roewynne Langley

              (and just for you Mark - Mistress)