Re: (fwd) Disabilities and archery (fwd)

  • psobaka@xxxx.xxxxxx.xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx)
    Message 1 of 3 , Dec 24, 1999
      I was wondering if any of ourwheel chair bound brethren have considered
      forming a company of archer/crossbowmen? Shooting is probably the one
      marshal activity the SCA has to offer where the disabled can compete on an
      equal footing with
      everyone else.

      James Koch (Gladius The Alchemist)
      -- end of forwarded message --
      We ahve at least one "disabled" archer in Ansteorra
      Plachoya Sobaka a humble archer in Ravens Fort, Kingdom of Ansteorra
      Southern Reagional Archery Marshal
    • AMENSEYA@xxx.xxx
      Message 2 of 3 , Dec 24, 1999
        Sir Jon,

        My husband and I have started a crossbow company in the Principality of
        the Northshield. We don't limit it to those who shoot but also want those
        with the book knowledge about crossbows to join.

        If anyone out there wants information they should contact me privately at
        AMENSEYA@...

        Lady Ayesha of the Flowing Sands/Christine A. Barzone