Re: [SCA-Archery] MIT'ing at Pennsic

  • Bruce R. Gordon
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 31 3:20 PM
      Greetings
      Actually, four. There is also the general takedown to be done at
      the conclusion of Pennsic.
      For a Midrealm MIT, there is literally the opportunity to get all
      13 signatures taken care of at Pennsic - for the truly dedicated an
      opportunity to get fully warrented in roughly one week.
      And, allow me to add that takedowns and set-ups do not need to be
      done by marshals or MITs - I will cheerfully accept all the help I can
      get on that score from whomever offers it.

      Nigel

      --
      Ex Tenebra, Lux