Re: Practice Site?

  • Al T
    Message 1 of 60 , Jul 29, 2003
      --- In SCA-Archery@yahoogroups.com, "Al T" <abluehood@j...> wrote:
      > Come on down, the next practice is August 10th
      > BTW: The park charges about $4 for entry.
      > -Allan Bluehood-

      Well hang me for a fool, but I've just been informed that I won't be
      in town on the 10th of August, so therefore no practice on that day.
      Move the date to August 17th, around 10:30 or so by summer standard
      sundial time.
      -Allan Bluehood the Embarassed-
    • hanhebin
      Message 60 of 60 , Aug 8, 2003
        > Royal Rounds do not indicate the quality of an archer in a
        > competetive environment.

        Most people that can do well in practice can be taught to well in an
        competitive environment and just because a person does well in a
        competitive event doesn't mean they had any competition.

        Michael