Re: [SCA-Archery] Ultimate Archer/shot?

  • badger5149@aol.com
    Message 1 of 18 , Jul 27, 2003
      In a message dated 7/27/2003 9:57:59 PM Pacific Standard Time,
      carl.west@... writes:

      > Howard strings the bow, nocks an arrow, draws and looses. The arrow flies
      > toward the ducks, but it looks like it's a little high, it's going to go over
      > the ducks. The owner is shaking his head. The male duck startles and takes
      > flight, just in time to be killed by the arrow. Howard is allowed to hunt with
      > his "bow and arrow".

      This explains a story a bow hunter relayed to me when I worked in a service
      station as a kid, he changed it just a little. I have told this to people a
      million times I was so impressed. So after 35 years I finally bust his story
      LOL!! My guy made the shot even tougher. Badger