Re: [SCA-Archery] 140 RR

  • Juliana
    Message 1 of 64 , Jul 26, 2003
      Mark, Thats a good idea, get used to two differant kinds of bows and then use one for a specific shoot. for instance, if the person that has made the shoot makes a lot of speed ends I would personally use a recurve becuase I can only get 4 or 5 bolts off of my X bow. It's nice to know that there are other people out there that have the same shoulder problems I do and hear some of their advice.
      Thanks again,
      Juliana

      mark s graves <williamross3@...> wrote:
      Juliana I am new to the cross bow. I have been shooting a recurve for 10
      years. The learning curve between the two seems to be different. I hurt
      my left shoulder years ago in sports too. I enjoy doing both. Both have
      there advantages and disadvantages. I plan to use both and shoot the one
      that is best for me in a given situation. I am very happy that you are
      picking up archery again. Most archers don't care what bow you shoot.
      We are here because we love the sport. All my encouragement to you. I
      have friends that kid me because I am turning to the dark side of
      archery. In a few years the cross bow may be the only way that I can
      compete due to health reasons. Have fun with your cross bow, it seems
      that it is right for you....William Ross of Skye.

      Surf the web up to FIVE TIMES FASTER!

    • Juliana