Thankyou for help...

  • Matthew Callihan
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 17, 1999
      To all who replied to my plea for help, I am grateful.

      I have been looking for an archery community for some time now. Like I
      mentioned before, I took up the longbow 3 years ago after shooting a
      compound for many years. It seemed like the only type of shooting people
      do in my area are 3-D shoots with the latest technology. This is exactly
      what I wanted to get away from when I took up traditional and primitive
      archery.

      I'm happy to know there are others in my area who think like I do.

      I have the information I need to contact the locals.

      I appreciate the effort of all those who took the time to respond.

      Matt Callihan
      Butler, Pa