Re: shooting at people

  • Daniel Stratton
    Message 1 of 4 , Jul 18, 2003
      > From: robert ferguson <thekestrell@...>
      > Subject: (unknown)
      >
      > We have a nutty lady, here in Ealdoremere, who won't shoot the war points
      at Pennsic, because of the man targets, on the advacing man shoot. Even
      though it is only paper, she is "phylisophically against" shooting at
      people. Go figure. ...
      > .................AElfric (not at all squeamish)

      Heh.
      Wait till this Pennsic. Our local guild cartoonist has designed our
      advancing warriors for this year. Very agressive 'bug eyed people' - her
      specialty. She's put out a number of cartoon books now. Maybe we'll be able
      to put some out at inspection point. I think you'll like them.
      Ian Gourdon of Glen Awe
      OP, Midrealm Forester
      "Well said is good, well done is better"
    • Robert Lauderdale
      Message 2 of 4 , Jul 18, 2003
        At 11:10 PM 7/18/03 -0400, you wrote:

        >Heh.
        >Wait till this Pennsic. Our local guild cartoonist has designed our
        >advancing warriors for this year. Very agressive 'bug eyed people' - her
        >specialty. She's put out a number of cartoon books now. Maybe we'll be able
        >to put some out at inspection point. I think you'll like them.
        >Ian Gourdon of Glen Awe
        >OP, Midrealm Forester
        >"Well said is good, well done is better"

        Maybe you could get her permission to post an image or two to the Files
        section here.

        Chidiock
      • James Brummet
        Message 3 of 4 , Jul 21, 2003
          We shot a few man (elf?) tagets at St. Sebastian's this last weekend. I love castlewall shots at human targets. Gives you an idea of what it must have like trying to defend the wall. Now if could just find a way for the targets to shot back...

          IYS
          Mac Con mac Conaill
          aka
          James soon to have a real SCA name.

          >>> agincort@... 07/18/03 09:10PM >>>
          > From: robert ferguson <thekestrell@...>
          > Subject: (unknown)
          >
          > We have a nutty lady, here in Ealdoremere, who won't shoot the war points
          at Pennsic, because of the man targets, on the advacing man shoot. Even
          though it is only paper, she is "phylisophically against" shooting at
          people. Go figure. ...
          > .................AElfric (not at all squeamish)

          Heh.
          Wait till this Pennsic. Our local guild cartoonist has designed our
          advancing warriors for this year. Very agressive 'bug eyed people' - her
          specialty. She's put out a number of cartoon books now. Maybe we'll be able
          to put some out at inspection point. I think you'll like them.
          Ian Gourdon of Glen Awe
          OP, Midrealm Forester
          "Well said is good, well done is better"

        • James W. Pratt, Jr.
          Message 4 of 4 , Jul 21, 2003
            It is called combat archery!!

            James Cunningham