Re: Funny photo uploaded.

  • Al T
    Message 1 of 6 , Jul 17 11:19 PM
      Sounds like a dangerous place there in Sundragon. I run a practice
      in Caid at El Dorado Park in Long Beach. (Same site as the '84
      Olympics archery event.) Sometimes the park takes over the archery
      range for extra soccer fields, which made the sign even funnier from
      my point of view.

      I don't know where this sign is posted, my son found it on the web.
      Want me to leave it up for a few more days?
      -Allan Bluehood-

      --- In SCA-Archery@yahoogroups.com, "Ken & Brenda Gant"
      <housekintyre@c...> wrote:
      > Good one!! Do you practice with SunDragon/Atenveldt? I'm
      surprised they
      > don't have this sign posted at our practice. :-)
      >
      > Brenna

    • Tony
      Message 2 of 6 , Jul 18 6:43 PM
        4 thumbs up and I only have 2 thumbs. :)

        --- In SCA-Archery@yahoogroups.com, "Al T" <abluehood@j...> wrote:
        > I hope no one minds, but I just couldn't resist uploading this
        photo
        > to the photos section of the group. Especially with the recent
        topic
        > about people-shaped targets, it just seemed appropriately silly.
        If