Re: [SCA-Archery] Ghosts, Ghouls, and Goblins update

  • James Brummet
    Message 1 of 11 , Jul 11, 2003
      Sounds like a bloody fun time but too for for my horse to travel.

      >>> drosen105@... 07/11/03 05:44AM >>>
      In a message dated 7/10/2003 2:47:32 PM Eastern Standard Time, brummejr@... writes:

      > Forgive me but this is the first I have heard of this. Probbly not in the Outlands :-) Where is the event to take
      > place?

      Sorry about that, sometimes I forget this is not a geographical list. GGG is in central NJ. On saturday we (Mostly Baron Ramos da Vida) have a woods walk that is at least 10 stations and comprising different kinds of evil targets. Some will be moving, some will be 3-D, all are just a lot of fun to shoot. The event is at a boy scout camp so there is plenty of room to camp. The event announcement should be on the EK events list within the next few days.

    • Jack Bradley
      Message 2 of 11 , Jul 11, 2003
        And maybe smaller ? :-D

        drosen105@... wrote:

        >In a message dated 7/11/2003 7:12:48 AM Eastern Standard Time, ragnar@... writes:
        >

        >>This year I hope you guys put that stuffed rat a little
        >>farther away
        >>150 yards is just to easy :-)
        >>

        >Acually, I think it was closer to 165, but a request is a request! How does about 210 sound? ;)

        "If you build a man a fire he'll be warm for a night If you set a man on fire he'll be warm for the rest of his life "