Re: the winter challenge

  • Ian Gourdon
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 11, 1999
      > I assume this to be a royal round type event? RR are difficult for us to do often. there is >almost no shooting on the island of Montreal and what there is is a 20 yard range indoors. not >much help there and I have not had much luck finding other close shooting room.

      Exactly, which is what many of us deal with in the winter season. That's
      why we designed the winter challenge to be shot all at 20 yds. This is
      an attempt to keep us shooting interesting Medieval types of things,
      when we would otherwise just be um, warming our hands on the monitor...
      --
      Ian Gourdon of Glen Awe, OP, CGC
      - "Never give in--never, never, never, never, in nothing great or small,