[SCA-Archery] Re: Ghosts, Ghouls, and Goblins update

  • Sherry Bishop
    Message 1 of 11 , Jul 10, 2003
      Got this off of the East Kingdom site:

      10/24 - 10/26Ghost, Gouls & Goblins **INCOMPLETE**
      Barony of Carillion - Monmouth, Ocean, S.Middlesex Co., NJ
      Sounds like a fun time! Maybe I can persuade my comrades to go :)

      Seonaid inghean meic Duibhshithe
      aka "Shea"

      "Is maith an sc�th�n s�il charad"

      Message 2 of 11 , Jul 11, 2003
        In a message dated 7/10/2003 2:47:32 PM Eastern Standard Time, brummejr@... writes:

        > Forgive me but this is the first I have heard of this. Probbly not in the Outlands :-) Where is the event to take
        > place?

        Sorry about that, sometimes I forget this is not a geographical list. GGG is in central NJ. On saturday we (Mostly Baron Ramos da Vida) have a woods walk that is at least 10 stations and comprising different kinds of evil targets. Some will be moving, some will be 3-D, all are just a lot of fun to shoot. The event is at a boy scout camp so there is plenty of room to camp. The event announcement should be on the EK events list within the next few days.
      • Jack Bradley
        Message 3 of 11 , Jul 11, 2003
          This year I hope you guys put that stuffed rat a little farther away
          150 yards is just to easy :-)
          Ragnar Two Ax

          drosen105@... wrote:

          >In a message dated 7/10/2003 2:47:32 PM Eastern Standard Time, brummejr@... writes:
          >

          >>Forgive me but this is the first I have heard of this. Probbly not in the Outlands :-) Where is the event to take
          >>place?
          >>

          >Sorry about that, sometimes I forget this is not a geographical list. GGG is in central NJ. On saturday we (Mostly Baron Ramos da Vida) have a woods walk that is at least 10 stations and comprising different kinds of evil targets. Some will be moving, some will be 3-D, all are just a lot of fun to shoot. The event is at a boy scout camp so there is plenty of room to camp. The event announcement should be on the EK events list within the next few days.

          "If you build a man a fire he'll be warm for a night If you set a man on fire he'll be warm for the rest of his life "

          Message 4 of 11 , Jul 11, 2003
            In a message dated 7/11/2003 7:12:48 AM Eastern Standard Time, ragnar@... writes:

            > This year I hope you guys put that stuffed rat a little
            > farther away
            > 150 yards is just to easy :-)

            Acually, I think it was closer to 165, but a request is a request! How does about 210 sound? ;)
          • James Brummet
            Message 5 of 11 , Jul 11, 2003
              Sounds like a bloody fun time but too for for my horse to travel.

              >>> drosen105@... 07/11/03 05:44AM >>>

              Message 6 of 11 , Jul 11, 2003
                And maybe smaller ? :-D