Re: [SCA-Archery] Re: Ghosts, Ghouls, and Goblins update

  • Matt Hemmer
    Message 1 of 11 , Jul 10, 2003
      Kinjal,

      Greetings, brother archer! I plan to get excited about "Ghouls,
      Ghosts and Goblins" regardless of the location. I'm watching avidly to see
      if there are any ideas I might incorporate to an event here (I hope you guys
      don't mind a little plagarism, I am a pir..... ahem.... privateer after all!
      :) if I can't make it to theirs! Sounds like a blast and if I can't
      participate due to location, then I'll make something happen in a location
      that I can make.

      If your ship doesn't come in then swim out to it!! (Just hope it's not a
      garbage scow!!!)

      Fionn McDougal, Captain
      August Glory
      Archery Warden
      Caerthe, Outlands

      Message 2 of 11 , Jul 10, 2003
        Got this off of the East Kingdom site:

        10/24 - 10/26Ghost, Gouls & Goblins **INCOMPLETE**
        Barony of Carillion - Monmouth, Ocean, S.Middlesex Co., NJ
        Sounds like a fun time! Maybe I can persuade my comrades to go :)

        Seonaid inghean meic Duibhshithe
        aka "Shea"

        "Is maith an sc�th�n s�il charad"

        Message 3 of 11 , Jul 11, 2003
          In a message dated 7/10/2003 2:47:32 PM Eastern Standard Time, brummejr@... writes:

          > Forgive me but this is the first I have heard of this. Probbly not in the Outlands :-) Where is the event to take
          > place?

          Sorry about that, sometimes I forget this is not a geographical list. GGG is in central NJ. On saturday we (Mostly Baron Ramos da Vida) have a woods walk that is at least 10 stations and comprising different kinds of evil targets. Some will be moving, some will be 3-D, all are just a lot of fun to shoot. The event is at a boy scout camp so there is plenty of room to camp. The event announcement should be on the EK events list within the next few days.
        • Jack Bradley
          Message 4 of 11 , Jul 11, 2003
            This year I hope you guys put that stuffed rat a little farther away
            150 yards is just to easy :-)
            Ragnar Two Ax

            drosen105@... wrote:

            >In a message dated 7/10/2003 2:47:32 PM Eastern Standard Time, brummejr@... writes:
            >

            >>Forgive me but this is the first I have heard of this. Probbly not in the Outlands :-) Where is the event to take
            >>place?
            >>

            >Sorry about that, sometimes I forget this is not a geographical list. GGG is in central NJ. On saturday we (Mostly Baron Ramos da Vida) have a woods walk that is at least 10 stations and comprising different kinds of evil targets. Some will be moving, some will be 3-D, all are just a lot of fun to shoot. The event is at a boy scout camp so there is plenty of room to camp. The event announcement should be on the EK events list within the next few days.

            "If you build a man a fire he'll be warm for a night If you set a man on fire he'll be warm for the rest of his life "

            Message 5 of 11 , Jul 11, 2003
              In a message dated 7/11/2003 7:12:48 AM Eastern Standard Time, ragnar@... writes:

              > This year I hope you guys put that stuffed rat a little
              > farther away
              > 150 yards is just to easy :-)

              Acually, I think it was closer to 165, but a request is a request! How does about 210 sound? ;)
            • James Brummet
              Message 6 of 11 , Jul 11, 2003
                Sounds like a bloody fun time but too for for my horse to travel.

                >>> drosen105@... 07/11/03 05:44AM >>>

                Message 7 of 11 , Jul 11, 2003
                  And maybe smaller ? :-D