Re: Pennsic Novelty Archery

  • Daniel Stratton
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 22, 2003
      Re: Pennsic Archery

      > Greetings
      > Depends on the tourney. Either myself or my deputy for Novelty
      > Shoots (Ian Gourdon of Glen Awe - agincort@...) could help with
      > that sort of thing.
      > Cordially;
      > Nigel

      This looks like a good time to let me/us know what novelty shoots you want
      to do at Pennsic...
      That is to say, what shoots You want to Offer at Pennsic.
      To start the butt off, so to speak,
      I will be doing a childrens animal shoot at the childrens range friday
      afternoon the 8th of August, 2 pm. Largely thanks to Ragnar Kettilson, for
      the donation of many animals.
      The adults 7th annual "fuzzy woods walk" will be middle sunday - the 10th,
      at 2 pm.

      As the champions shoot is scheduled for Tuesday the 12th, and war points
      will take over most ranges for the rest of that week, I recommend you offer
      day times from around the 8th through the 11th. The champions teams
      practices will prevent novelties on sunday and monday evenings. There will
      be some 5 pm-ish slots open as the ranges close second week, but it will be
      relatively limited. Hoping to hear from you, at either e-mail address.
      Re: Pennsic novelty shoots - would be a good header.

      And, yes, a few prizes would be nice.
      Ian Gourdon of Glen Awe
      OP, Midrealm Forester
      "Well said is good, well done is better"