Re: Testing...anybody home?

  • Karl W. Evoy
    Message 1 of 15 , Dec 7, 1999
      Nice page. Ancel

      ----- Original Message -----
      From: Mat Kerbouchard <trj@...>
      I haven't a thing to say either except to announce
      > that our shire's archery company page is nearly complete and if any one
      wants to come see it and
      > offer thier crits they are welcome.
      >
      > www.total.net/~trj/archery/main.html
      >
      > Tchaiou
      > >From Mathurin Kerbouchard of the shire, Dragon Dormant.
      > Northern Region, East Kingdom
      > > Mohammed said:
      > Only the ignorant and fools are ever truly positive of
      > anything!
    • Mat Kerbouchard
      Message 2 of 15 , Dec 10, 1999
        Greetings sir.
        Where would this Winter shoot be held? I have not heard of it and if it is reasonably close
        we may some of us come.

        Unforkunately we are in the far north and it is quite a drive to get almost anywhere. (we
        are 2 hours drive north of coldwood).

        On Sun, 5 Dec 1999 22:16:54 -0500, you, with reckless abandon, wrote:

        >From: "James W. Pratt Jr." <cunning@...>
        >

        >>> www.total.net/~trj/archery/main.html
        >>>
        >Nice site! But do not let the dragon stay dormant to long come out and
        >shoot the Winter Shoot. The Crossbow shoot has a very period feeling to it.
        >
        >My moto.... shoot and have fun.
        >
        >James Cunningham
        >
        >>This list sponsored by House Wyvern Hall
      • Obsidian
        Message 3 of 15 , Dec 10, 1999
          Mat Kerbouchard wrote:

          > From: Mat Kerbouchard <trj@...>
          >
          > Greetings sir.
          > Where would this Winter shoot be held? I have not heard of it and if it is reasonably close
          > we may some of us come.
          >
          > Unforkunately we are in the far north and it is quite a drive to get almost anywhere. (we
          > are 2 hours drive north of coldwood).

          Greetings
          The Winter Challenge that James refered to is a postal type shoot, in
          which your local group does the shooting, and then sends results in to
          the scorekeeper, to be included in the Challenges website
          (http://web.raex.com/~obsidian/wint.html for the rules,
          http://web.raex.com/~obsidian/scores.html for results. You may enter as
          often as you like until the cutoff date.

          Forester Nigel FitzMaurice, Winter Challenge Coordinator

          --

          Ex Tenebra, Lux

        • Mat Kerbouchard
          Message 4 of 15 , Dec 10, 1999
            I assume this to be a royal round type event? RR are difficult for us to do often. there is almost
            no shooting on the island of Montreal and what there is is a 20 yard range indoors. not much help
            there and I have not had much luck finding other close shooting room.